The latest news about Jean Bouffe related to the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Following the request of several customers, we would like to inform you that Jean Bouffe is always open and ready to serve you. We are closely following all of the government’s recommendations. Our hygiene and sanitation measures have always been above government standards and we will continue to be so.
- Every cook, delivery guy and clerk are wearing a mask.
- Our delivery periods remain unchanged and we recommend them in order to stay at home.
- Monday evening deliveries from 6pm to 9pm are suspended until further notice.
- Our delivery people are instructed not to enter your homes.
- Deliveries to seniors’ residences are still available.
- The pickup periods also remain the same.
- Reusable bags are no longer accepted until further notice, we will provide you with compostable bags.
- We disinfect the pickup counter, the terminal and the door handles every 20 minutes during pickup periods.
- The limit of customers inside the establishment is limited to 1 in order to maintain a distance of 2m. We therefore ask you to stay outside until one client leaves.
- If you are in quarantine and would like to pick up your order, we can put it in the trunk of your car for you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.