The latest news about Jean Bouffe related to the coronavirus (COVID-19)
We would like to inform you that Jean Bouffe is always open and ready to serve you. We are closely following all of the government’s recommendations. Our hygiene and sanitation measures have always been above government standards and we will continue to be so.
- Wearing a mask (face covering) is mandatory to get in.
- Every cook, delivery guy and clerk are wearing a mask.
- Reusable bags are now accepted.
- We disinfect the pickup counter, the terminal and the door handles every 20 minutes during pickup periods.
- The limit of customers inside the establishment is limited to 2. We therefore ask you to stay outside until one client leaves.
- If you are in quarantine and would like to pick up your order, please stay outside and call us.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.