The weekly order period is over.
The deadline for ordering was Wednesday at midnight.
You forgot to order? We could accommodate you…
Contact us as soon as possible to give us your choices. It is important to leave us the following details:
- Name (same as your account)
- Email address (same as your account)
- Your choice of dishes (specify size and quantity)
- Please specify your choice of either pickup or delivery (note that Saturday deliveries are not available for orders placed after Wednesday’s deadline)
- A telephone number to reach you on Saturday afternoon.
We’ll do everything to satisfy your order as requested, and if some items are not available, we will communicate with you Saturday before 5 pm.
Leave a voice message if there are no answers.
Telephone: 450 656-8195
Suggestion: If you have not already done so, you can choose the following two options, which will help you think about placing your order before Wednesday.
In your Jean Bouffe profile, under the "Alerts and Communications" tab, you can choose to receive the weekly menu on Saturday, either by email or messaging, and you can also receive a friendly reminder on Wednesday morning.