For this wonderful time of the year, we thrived to offer you a holiday menu that meets your expectations with a large selection of tasty, daring and hearty dishes for an unforgettable Christmas! Whether you are two, or with your whole family, you’ll find everything you need in our holiday menu. Treat yourself to a high-end or classic holiday meal and indulge yourself by enjoying the precious moments with those who are dear to you.
We are offering some new choices this year. A beautifully prepared antipasto platter, perfect to start your reception. In addition, for those with a discerning palate, we offer duck à l’Orange and a wider choice of side dishes including a butternut squash flan. Finally, we are offering a vanilla and raspberry Christmas log, an exclusive dessert for Jean Bouffe customers and prepared by FG Chocolatier.
Eat like kings without the hassle!
To place an order:
You may place an order by clicking here.
For any questions or to place your order by phone, please call us at (450) 656-8195, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to order: Monday, December 18th, 2023 at midnight
PLEASE NOTE: In anticipation of a high volume of requests, we may have to limit the number of orders. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you do not wait until the deadline to order.
- Saturday December 23rd 2023 from 9 am to 1 pm
- Saturday December 23rd 2023 from 1:30 pm to 5 pm
- Sunday December 24th 2023 from 9 am to 1 pm
- Free delivery for any purchase over $50 in our regular delivery zones, otherwise a $5 delivery fee (tax included) will be applied. For all deliveries, a fuel surcharge of $2 (tax included) is added.
- For St-Philippe, deliveries are only possible Saturday morning.
- Friday December 22nd 2023 from 5:30 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday December 23rd 2023 from 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Sunday December 24th 2023 from 8:30 am to 1 pm
- Simply come by any pickup periods to get your order.
- No minimum purchase amount required for pickups.
- No order modification after December 18th.
- A 25% deposit is required for all orders of 200$ and more. We will contact you if required.
- All items in the holiday menu are non-taxable unless otherwise stated.
- All our meals are delivered fresh (not frozen), and preparation/heating instructions are indicated on each dish.
- During New Year's period, there will be no deliveries and no new menu; therefore, any meals ordered must conform to the above-mentioned schedule. Please note that you can freeze your meals to keep them fresh. Items displaying the symbol for freezing () can be frozen without altering their taste.